Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution 2010

Yes, another year has come to our lives. A new start, a new set of days to fill with memories. Thus, another year to change and turn a new leaf.

I've thought carefully of what I should do this 2010. Thought carefully of things I should change, particularly the BADS. ;)

1. NO to procrastination. I should make good use of my time. Time Management will be on the top list this year.
Last 2009 was a disaster. My schedules were broke. Dang! Thanks to my BAD TIME MANAGEMENT many things were not done properly and on time. MMDA is also to blame for partially. Their road constructions delayed many things....geez.~_~

2. Be more thrifty! No to frugality. I must save, save save!! Year 2009 was so extravagant. I bought many senseless things and TVXQ's album is excluded.;)Well, I tink I might cut off some of my eating habits. Must have a diet! LOL
If I won't save money, I won't be able to buy TVXQ's Albums under UR set to be released this January.>_<

3. Be more.....sociable but not necessarily friendly. ;) Stay true to myself and keep off the bad grass.

4. Should not be Skeptic.

5. Love Jaejoong more than Yoochun. ;)

6. Love my family and God more than anything. ^^

7. Be more hardworking and diligent.

8. Eat healthy foods. huh?

9. Take care of my notes.

10. Buy something.....LOL


****

God guide me, my family, love ones, friends and TVXQ

0 comments: