Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another day in my life.....

Well, It just so happen that I feel like posting something again. Whoah I'm feeling typing maniac....lol.XD

It's just that I wanted to spazz about a TVXQ song that I have been listening since yesterday. Entitled "The Story Has Just Begun" from their "O Jung Ban Hap" Album.
~ Here's the video...



I really love the melody of the song. It gives a soothing feeling. A type of a song that I could listen to while travelling, sitting comfortably watching the scenery- something like that. TVXQ have once again made my day shine! Their harmonization like a wave sways me brings me in a world of endless sweetness.....and it's a feeling that only TVXQ can give me.And this is one of the reasons why I became their fan.;)And being their fan is also my biggest mistake...why? Because being a fangirl requires you to be bankrupt...lolXD. You know, buying DVD, ALBUMS and such....dang!
I only have one album of TVXQ....yah..I already posted it here.:)But still I'm really wanting to have the Best Hits Album set to be released on february....I WANT IT BADLY that I even bought a coin bank with a description "PAMBILI NG BEST HITS ALBUM NG TVXQ" lol....and I'm really determined to have it....hahah!

I think I have to cut this short again....my hands are shaking....ahahah wonder why?

+++++++

God Guide me, me family, love ones, friends and TVXQ

0 comments: