Monday, December 28, 2009

My very first ever FANFIC.

Yes! At last I did it. I have written my very first fan fiction featuring TVXQ!
I entitled it.."TRAVELLING"..:P

Here it is...

“Where the heck did that camera go?” uttered innocently by Jaejoong but his tone is somewhat scared and bothered. Their room was a mess, everything is scattered everywhere. He searched the whole room but no camera was found.

“Dang! I’ll be dead if someone finds it.” Jaejoong said.
“ What camera?” “What the!?” Jaejoong shouted with surprise.
“Easy man, it’s just me.” Micky said with a small smile on his face.

“You scared the hell out of me Micky.” Jaejoong said.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. By the way, what was that camera you are looking for? Micky asked.
“Nothing, well you see I have some important pictures in that camera. Before I went out this room this morning, I left the camera inside the drawer but when I came back I checked it and it was gone.” Jaejoong said.

“Maybe, you just misplaced it or something.” Micky said.

“You know me Micky, I’m not the type of person who looses his things easily.” Jaejoong said with pride.

“Hey guys! Manager’s looking for you. We are about to start the photoshoot.” Yunho said standing by the door.

“Okay, we’ll be there” Jaejoong said.

Yunho wandered his eyes on the entire room. “Man, this room’s a disaster. What the heck happened? Were you attacked by aliens?” Yunho said jokingly but with disgust.

“Alien my butt.”. “I’m looking for my camera.” Jaejoong said with irritation written all over his face.

“ Memory Gap?” Yunho said.

“Not a good joke Yunho.” Jaejoong said.

Suddenly, Junsu appeared. “Hey guys! Manager’s getting angry.” “What the heck?! Were you stormed?!” Junsu said with shock. Looking at all the things scattered on the floor.

“Well, son, your mother lost her precious camera.” Yunho said with teasing tone.
“ Oh the camera?..” Junsu said

“Enough with the camera, let’s just go and start the photoshoot. Camera can wait.” Jaejoong said while walking towards the door.

******************************************************************
On the photoshoot.

“Hey, where’s Changmin?” Jaejoong asked.

“I thought you guys were together.” One of the staff said.

“No, Changmin left earlier than me.”Jaejoong said,
Suddenly, Changmin appeared .

“Sorry guys, I’m late. I was outside doing something good that I didn’t notice the time.” Changmin said.

“Something Good?” uttered by Junsu with a weird look.

“Hey! My camera!” Jaejoong snatched the camera off Changmin’s hands. His face like a child who found his MOST PRECIOUS TOY.

“Oh, sorry I took your camera without first taking your permission. It’s just that I couldn’t help using it immediately.” Changmin said to Jaejoong with a sorry look and tone.

“Immediately?” questioned Micky.

“I saw a peculiar animal this morning while I was looking outside from the window. I wanted to take a picture of it before it runs so I took Hyung’s camera quickly and ran outside.” Answered Changmin

“Im sorry hyung, I took the camera without first asking you….”

“Apology accepted” assured Jaejoong.

“Come on guys let’s start the photoshoot.” Said Yunho while clapping his hands.


After the photo shoot, everyone took the chance to take a rest on the river banks. Their photo shoot location is on the countryside far from the busy and noisy ambiance of the city. Chairs and tables are set, foods and drink are served and Changmin’s eyes are wandering.

Junsu noticed Changmin’s eyes and took the chance to once again make fun of him.

“Having a hard time to pick?” asked Junsu with teasing tone.

“Ahahah, not really the food …” Changmin answered

Yunho tapped Changmin’s shoulders.

“Don’t be shy man, we know. You’re eyes dilate in front of foods” Yunho teasingly said.

Micky noticed that difference of Changmin’s reaction..It wasn’t that same reaction before when they tease him.

“Something’s bothering him.” Micky thought

“Chome ohn guys! Food’s getting chold” Jaejoong shouted with food filling in his mouth holding a plate with a variety of food on it.

“Yes! Come on guys. You know I don’t want food waiting for me.” Changmin excitedly uttered pushing Junsu towards the table. The other two followed.

While eating, Micky was conspicuously examining Changmin’s every move. He smells something wrong.

“Something must have happened when he went outside.” Micky’s thoughts were continuously making speculations.

Micky has been the group’s most sensitive member. He knows the members very well. He can easily know if they have problems and such. No matter how much the other cover their feelings he can tell.

After the mouth watering meal they had the staff and members went back inside the house to continue the photo shoot. Just as Changmin was about to stand on his seat, Micky confronted him.

“Can we talk for a moment?” asked Micky with a worried look on his face.

“ Sure, well what is it about anyway?” inquired Changmin puzzled about what could be Micky’s question.

“ Could we go somewhere private?” uttered Micky while looking around them.

“ What?......okay..sure.” he pronounced the words with hesitation and confusion.

They went at the back of the house far from the sight of the others, far enough not to hear what they are about to discussed.

“What’s wrong” questioned Micky holding Changmin’s shoulders.

“What are you talking about?” said Changmin with a puzzled look.

“You can lie to the others but not to me Changmin.” Micky said.

“What happened when you went outside this morning?”

Changmin’s face now became nervous. Fear and rejection is written all over his face. Cold sweats are starting to flow down his face and his hands are shaking and his breathing uneven.

“Hyung, you would not believe what I’m about to tell you.” Changmin said.

“If I tell you what happened you would think I’m a psycho or something like that. You would definitely laugh at me” reasoned Changmin.

“No I won’t Changmin. I won’t laugh.Just…just tell me what the heck happened okay? You’re driving me nuts with so much speculation.” Micky uttered with irritation and tone of assurance.

“Okay, here it goes.” Changmin started

“This morning, I was looking outside the window when I saw this kind of animal. But not your usual animal on the zoo or even animals they show on National Geographic Channel. It’s body of a lion and hyung..it has wings!” Changmin said with excitement and amazement.
“ I took the camera wanting to take a picture of it and show it to you guys. But, when I went outside it was gone.”

Micky’s eyes got big from surprise and was about to laugh but took hold of it by biting his lips.

“Lion with wings?” said Micky with suspicion.

“Are you watching too much cartoons again?” Micky asked with disappointment.

“See, that’s what I’m talking about. You won’t believe.” Changmin retaliated.

“It’s true hyung. I SAW A LION WITH WINGS!” Changmin said

“Changmin, you know we love you right?” Micky said.

“Hyung, I’m telling the truth.” Changmin said with a begging tone.

“Okay, if you’re insisting that you saw that kind of animal then fine. I will not tell the other members about this. Let’s just shrug this off as hallucination. “ Micky said.

“Hallucination? No, Hyung, I’m not having hallucinations!” Changmin answered.

“Changmin, look, no one would believe you if you tell them something like that. They’ll think that you’re some kind of a psycho.” Micky told him logically.

“I’m not a skeptic person Changmin. I won’t judge you like that easily.” Micky assured him.

Changmin knew that and was relieved that at least someone like him would not judge him easily for that.

“Thanks Hyung, but….I really saw one.” Changmin said

“Hmmmm…..let’s go back inside. The others might be looking for us by now.” Micky said while guiding Changmin towards the house.

“I really saw one…I’m not hallucinating” Changmin continuously shouting in his mind.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night……

Jaejoong as usual is quickly dozed off and was already on the stream of his unconscious mind. But Changmin, wasn’t. He was still thinking about the animal that he saw. He can still remember its fearsome eyes and majestic figure. The eagerness to see it once again just continues to overflow inside him. The more he wants to shrug it off as hallucination, like what Micky told him the more he wants to think its existence.
Not being able to sleep, he went outside to feel the night breeze hoping this could help relax his uneasy feeling and pacify his mind. He went to the porch, sat on the comfy chair and took time to stare with the beautiful moon.
He noticed the magnificent reflection of the crescent moon on the river’s surface.

“Beautiful….beautiful indeed.” He whispered.

But his rapport with the moon got cut off when he saw a familiar figure on the woods.

“What the?” changmin said with shock.

A beautiful winged lion appeared on the woods. Its wings shine and out glows the moons light. It was looking at Changmin. A look which is trying to provoke him to come and follow it as it enters the woods. Changmin stood and went to follow it. Luckily, the moonlight guided him on his way enabling him to see though with limited visibility. His focused was only on the magnificent animal.

“Hey, wait, where are you trying to take me?” Changmin inquired to the animal.

It did not answered him

“Good, as if it’s going to answer me.” Changmin stupidly said to himself.

It just continued walking and Changmin just followed not even noticing how far they have come. He’s just too fascinated with the creature more like he was blinded by its magnificence. He don’t even took notice to stop and take a rest.
Then after minutes of walking it has finally stopped and so is Changmin.
“Oh finally” changmin relieved

They stopped somewhere in the middle of the forest. There he saw a tree towering all the trees that surrounds it. Its trunk has some kind of crack but not something that man made it was naturally there. The winged lion look once again at Changmin with fierce.

Changmin wasn’t even a little bit nervous about it. He, too stared at the eyes of the lion.

“What are you trying to tell me?” Changmin asked the lion.

It did not answer. Instead the lion went towards Changmin.
Changmin didn’t even move an inch. Fear? No. He wasn’t at all.
They were now face to face.

“Wow, you’re so huge.” Changmin said with admiration.

He raised his right hand and touches the animals face admiring its beautiful existence. Then suddenly, the ground shakes and cracks are forming. The ground is splitting. Changmin is getting scared but the lion just stood there unbeatable. The ground that Changmin was standing upon split and Changmin fell. As he was falling the lion just took a stare at him.

“No!!!! Helpp!!!!” Changmin shouted

But no one else could hear him. No one else was there- just the lion and the endless pit.

0 comments: